• Join the online East Midlands astronomy club today!

With active forums, two dark sites and a knowledgeable membership, East Midlands Stargazers has something for everyone.

SGL star party pitches

Ibbo

OK, silly questions time... How does this work? When is it? Just had a brief look on SGL and... is this for SGL8 or 9 or.....

Thanks

Steve

p.s .Mike... are "we" on half term then?

• 2 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Wehey :D  :D I wasn't going to stay over this year, was hoping just to pop in for he saturday, (still not fit enough for cold weather camping), but Grant just posted that a POD was available so this was the ideal compromise. So Ive booked for the Friday and Saturday nights :D  :D

OK I have to take bedding and cooking stuff but its a lot less hassle than setting a full camp up. No idea where the POD is so I may have to throw myself on your mercy folks and snaffle a corner of a pitch to set up... Pretty Please :help:  :D

:thumbsup:  depends which POD, some are closer than others, most are up near the loos :)  might be handy :lol:

i am sure there will be plenty of room on pitches....  no worries there :)

Ta folks Im glad to be going. If the POD area is dark I shall probably set up outside that save carting stuff around. Thanks for the offer Daz, may take you up on the offer 

Glad to be adding to the EMS attendance numbers again, looks alike we are a bit depleted this year

Edited by philjay

Ta folks Im glad to be going. If the POD area is dark I shall probably set up outside that save carting stuff around. Thanks for the offer Daz, may take you up on the offer 

Glad to be adding to the EMS attendance numbers again, looks alike we are a bit depleted this year

the POD area near the toilets i dont think will be dark as that is away from the astro field, but there is one near were Ibbo parked I think

and that would be dark.  Depends on which i suppose