• Join the online East Midlands astronomy club today!

With active forums, two dark sites and a knowledgeable membership, East Midlands Stargazers has something for everyone.

SGL 10 (SGLX) tickets now on sale.

Daz Type-R

All.

The tickets for SGL X are now on sale over at SGL (Star Gazers Lounge).

All info relating to booking tickets ETC can be found on SGL by clicking below......

http://stargazerslounge.com/forum/199-sgl-10/

Site plan can be found below......

http://www.lucksallpark.co.uk/our-facilities/site-plan/

Please note, for any newbies wishing to attend, this is NOT an EMS organised event, all purchases and questions must be directed to the staff over at SGL.

This is their 10 year anniversary stargazing party which coincides on the Friday with a near total eclipse of the sun.

I have been conversing with the organisers of SGL X and they tell me tickets are going fast with hard standing pitches almost sold out.  I am trying to arrange with them to get us all grouped together but understandably this may not be possible.

If you want to attend, can I suggest you book quickly.

Regards,

Daz.

Daz type-r - Kingfisher 2 - Thursday -> Sunday.

Perkil8r - hard standing 120 - Friday -> Sunday.

Edited by Daz Type-R

All.

Can we use this thread to indicate if you have booked, what pitch you asked for, dates you are staying and what your SGL user name is.

I will then use this information to try and arrange with the mods / admins over at SGL to clump us all together (like last year).

Please note, there are no promises that this will be possible, due to the popularity of this event due to the eclipse, we could not secure a block booking, you are on your own, it is up to you to book your place, I am just trying to keep the EMS clan together.

Regards,

Daz.

Edited by Daz Type-R

I have booked hard standing pitch 119 I think :)

Also have grass pitch 1 for scopes etc as I need 2 book ups :lol: