• Join the online East Midlands astronomy club today!

With active forums, two dark sites and a knowledgeable membership, East Midlands Stargazers has something for everyone.

EMS Merchandise

Guest Eddy

I just had a random thought about maybe we should sell members merchandise such as car stickers, hats, stickers for scopes(I presume they wont damage anything) and maybe things like hoodies etc...

What does everyone think :D

Didn't we have some car stickers ? Spreadshirt do stickers mugs and stuff and u set the price, works out expensive tho !

Guest Kheldar

ah awesome, wonder if my dad will have one in his car, can you bring some to next meet or SGL if there isn't one before then.

Seconded, I'll bag one at SGL if that's OK :)

Polo shirts with our logo on would be cool.

Could even have our names on too to help identify ourselves at meets etc.

There are a lot of companies out there nowadays that will do small runs like this at around £15 a shirt. I know because I've done this sort of thing for golf societies in the past.

Guest Darrian

I know a small family run company near me that can put anything you like on the side of a mug !! Picture/ Name / logo, etc....

There alot cheaper than some and the Mug is £8, The also do them type of mugs that are black until you put hot liquid in it then it reveals the picture..!!

www.anitawear.co.uk

I know a small family run company near me that can put anything you like on the side of a mug !! Picture/ Name / logo, etc....

There alot cheaper than some and the Mug is £8, The also do them type of mugs that are black until you put hot liquid in it then it reveals the picture..!!

www.anitawear.co.uk

Picture wouldn't last very long up at the Belper site! :lol:

hmm polo shirts? wont it be a bit... on the cold side?

Depends on how much red wine u drink ! The official starparty drink, must be out of a plastic glass tho. Lol

hmm polo shirts? wont it be a bit... on the cold side?

Im thinking long sleeved and buying a size bigger than your norm so you can get a few layers underneath :)

I'm not sure that our logo as seen in the top left of the site would be very polo shirt friendly.

I'm thinking something more like the EMS star party logo with the scope silhouette above the EMS would stand out better...what does everyone else think?

Guest Fluke

On a minimum order quantity of just 6 of the same size we should be able to get long-sleeved shirts at around £15 a pop.