• Join the online East Midlands astronomy club today!

With active forums, two dark sites and a knowledgeable membership, East Midlands Stargazers has something for everyone.

the sale begins,

cosmic dave

I'm starting the sell off of all my dj equipment tonight on ebay to get the funds together for that 120mm refractor, now that's a big boy. Lol

Its is off ron, I play funky house, chillout and even a bit of drum and bass, sadly getting far to old now.

Im tempted to go for the 150mm mark but im a little concerned about the portability factor :wacko:

Links work Dave, looks nice kit

So depending what I can get together money wise I'm looking either at another (working) 8 inch dob skywatcher or the 120mm refractor.

The biggest was judge jules when he was at the top of his fame, also a few of the gatecrasher big names, john askew, matt harwick, I also used to be one of the resident djs at the zebra club in hull. And did a guest set for euphoria. Long time ago now tho.

I just love those old mixing desks - really chunky and substantial - makes you feel really connected to the music unlike this digital nonsense they have nowadays. I have an old MX-100 video mixer and it's just so much fun even if it is lacking in modern functionality :)

The biggest was judge jules when he was at the top of his fame, also a few of the gatecrasher big names, john askew, matt harwick, I also used to be one of the resident djs at the zebra club in hull. And did a guest set for euphoria. Long time ago now tho.

Brilliant. You were obviously pretty decent at the art yourself then!