• Join the online East Midlands astronomy club today!

With active forums, two dark sites and a knowledgeable membership, East Midlands Stargazers has something for everyone.

Merry Christmas Everyone

catman161

Hey Everyone,

I just wanted to wish everyone a very merry Christmas and happy new year :)

Whilst I haven't been as active as I used to be when I had kit I still log on and have a read through and observe the amazing pics EMS members churn out.

Thanks for a great year and I hope to be back into planetary Imaging again at some point, whether it is 2015 or not remains to be seen. What I do know is that when I do return to it properly there is a great bunch of people who are friendly, kind and always willing to help someone in need of advice and they are called EMS :)

Have a great day tomorrow everyone. Spare a thought for me whilst I work in the children's emergency department on nights :( it's not like I can even nip outside with the bins for a quick glance as there is a helipad which remains floodlit all night! Oh well, win some lose some :)

• Like 2

Good to hear from you Felix. Although you are working, (much respect!) I hope you have a quiet one and you get a bit of time off to chill out.

Regards to Katie as well.

All the best for 2015. :)

Hi Felix hows the S

k

y

D

i

v

i                                                    

i

n

g      

going mate  :P

Edited by Allan the Plumber
  • Like 2

Thanks everyone :) I like what you did there Alan :)

Skydiving is going well. Haven't yet passed my FF1 (Freefly 1) exam. Spent a lot of money that i generated from kit sale in the vertical wind tunnel at Milton Keynes but it is still eluding me. I'll get there in the end then I can move onto he next goal of Wingsuit flying. Amidst all that I would very much like to get back into planetary imaging but baby steps I think is the best strategy. Get the goals in skydiving then back into Astro once I know the skydiving expenditure has settled for the foreseeable :)

• Like 3

Thanks everyone :) I like what you did there Alan :)

Skydiving is going well. Haven't yet passed my FF1 (Freefly 1) exam. Spent a lot of money that i generated from kit sale in the vertical wind tunnel at Milton Keynes but it is still eluding me. I'll get there in the end then I can move onto he next goal of Wingsuit flying. Amidst all that I would very much like to get back into planetary imaging but baby steps I think is the best strategy. Get the goals in skydiving then back into Astro once I know the skydiving expenditure has settled for the foreseeable :)

Good to hear from you Felix

you'll have to stick a few photos up of what you're up to 

ive manage to get a pass and set up tonight must be feeling sorry for me lol

I'll whack some pics of last weeks seville trip in the non-astro section when I get a sec over the festive period

Have a good session to any who are setting up this evening :)

Edited by catman161