• Join the online East Midlands astronomy club today!

With active forums, two dark sites and a knowledgeable membership, East Midlands Stargazers has something for everyone.

Hi From Kelham Hall...

Guest pugly101

Guest pugly101

Hi All,

I am from Bingham and Kelham Hall ( west of Newark )....

All sorts of kit, Maks, newts, SCs etc.... and lots of unguided astrophotography experience - any tips would be really appreciated.

Jason.

Hi Jason, a warm welcome to EMS.

It looks like you have a good few scopes to have a go at, how long have you been in this hobby?

If you have any questions, feel free to ask away in the relevant sections, some one will be along to help out.

In the meantime, enjoy the forum. :)

Guest pugly101

Thanks All,

I have been at this off and on (weather permiting) for half a dozen years or so. started with a little newt and started acquiring kit as and when.

I tend to try and get out into the Vale of Belvoir or further North to try and avoid some of the light pollution from the major cities.

Hello and welcome to the forum, been camping a few times at Kelham Hall.

Hope you enjoy the forum.

Hi Jason, up the A17 from you at RAF Cranwell. I go to Badger Farm up in the Lincolnshire Wolds monthly with Lincolnshire contingent (ELAC), nice dark sky there!!

Cheers

Ron

Guest pugly101

Oooooh the Lincolnshire Wolds, haven't been up that way yet - I will try it thank you - I have to say my favourite site so far in the UK has been in the middle of the Lake District.

Hi Jason, our next planned meet at Badger Farm is on Sat 17th Jan, keep an eye open for times etc..

Cheers

Ron