• Join the online East Midlands astronomy club today!

With active forums, two dark sites and a knowledgeable membership, East Midlands Stargazers has something for everyone.

Error - help needed please

Tweedledee

Sometimes, fairly regularly now, I get the following error message when posting on the EMS forum, though most of the time I don't get the problem. I try to get back into the forum and it takes a long time, maybe several minutes before I can get on again, although any other website works instantaneously during this period. I have only ever had this error message while using EMS

Hoping someone can explain this and help me out...

Internal Server Error

The server encountered an internal error or misconfiguration and was unable to complete your request.

Please contact the server administrator, [email protected] and inform them of the time the error occurred, and anything you might have done that may have caused the error.

More information about this error may be available in the server error log.

Additionally, a 500 Internal Server Error error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.

I have just had this as well Pete, and I could only get back in by using the basic web address. I thought it was a glitch my end.

I'll let Craig know.

Not just you Pete, I've had a few as well.

I'm sure Craig will sort it out.

I bet he'll soon be on to it :thumbsup: