• Join the online East Midlands astronomy club today!

With active forums, two dark sites and a knowledgeable membership, East Midlands Stargazers has something for everyone.

Website Downtime

Craig

Dear customer,

This email is to let you know that we will be migrating your hosting service from your current server to a new server on 10/1/2015 starting at 21:00. Due to the nature of the migration, all services hosted on the current server will be unavailable for a portion of the maintenance window.

We have scheduled a maintenance window of 21:00 on 10/1/2015 to 09:00 on 11/1/2015, however we hope to complete the service affecting porting of this work well within this window.

Just FYI.

Happy new year! :)

It's looking like it might be a binocular night tonight, I  might have a bash at the comet, but I'll leave the optical weather vane alone. Wind looking like 15 -30 mph. 

All.

Since the upgrade it appears it is taking the site longer than usual to post replies ETC. Also, the site came back last night for 30 minutes or so but then went offline as part of the maintenance slot, anything posted in that time looks to have been lost.

Regards,

Darren.

the site is loading much quicker for me

and this post was uploaded quicker than as of late

Edited by Ibbo