• Join the online East Midlands astronomy club today!

With active forums, two dark sites and a knowledgeable membership, East Midlands Stargazers has something for everyone.

Badger Farm Saturday 17th Jan Still On?

StuartJPP

With Ron's announcement yesterday regarding meeting last night instead of tonight is anybody still going tonight (17th)?

Weather looks a bit hit and miss but you never know...

Not sure if I could make it but won't even bother trying if nobody else is going to be there...

Hi all, just checked the weather for the area & it's foggy most of the evening through to the early hours of the morning. 

Warning if you go watch the roads to Badger Farm itself they were very very icy last night - nearly took a "short cut" at the T junction - B roads are NOT gritted - well not up there

Thanks guys...was good to meet you all again. Weather was better than expected.

Stuart ,

You probably already know this and are signed up already but Elac have a Facebook group which perhaps goes into more detail/chat about meetings , normal or otherwise.

Stuart ,

You probably already know this and are signed up already but Elac have a Facebook group which perhaps goes into more detail/chat about meetings , normal or otherwise.

Thanks Clive, I will look into that...however I try to avoid Facebook as much as possible!

So do I Stuart but in this case I joined (Facebook) just to enter the "closed" Elac group