• Join the online East Midlands astronomy club today!

With active forums, two dark sites and a knowledgeable membership, East Midlands Stargazers has something for everyone.

Clear tomorrow.... typical!

Perkil8r

Looks like being clear tomorrow night, it would do, it's the start of the racing season tomorrow night so I'm working! Back around 11-12pm but have to be up at 6am for sunday's meeting........ I knew this would happen, I bet every sat between now and november is going to be clear!

Does not look like it now sadly, we have got a meeting tonight at gib point, oh well u never know.

Hi Dave, out of interest, 7Timer gives 75% clear from 1800 and 100% from 2100hrs, Mar's is in opposition tonight so looking forward to good SE to SSE views tonight from the car park! Did you know that the North Lincs group also use a nature reserve at Far Ings near the Humber Bridge?

Ron

Hi Dave, out of interest, 7Timer gives 75% clear from 1800 and 100% from 2100hrs, Mar's is in opposition tonight so looking forward to good SE to SSE views tonight from the car park! Did you know that the North Lincs group also use a nature reserve at Far Ings near the Humber Bridge?

Ron

Yes I did know that ron, gib point a bit moree local fot us tho lol,

Sorry bout the spellings I'm on my blackberry, fat fingers !

No I didn't mean meet there, I meant perhaps we can find out if they get to use it free, when they like or have facilities provided??

Hi Ron, the facitlities at Far Ings are not free, we pay £3 a meet which pays for the room, drinks and biscuits etc on meeting nights.

If we want to meet up any other time Terry from the centre leaves the key for the loos.

Thanks Paul, when we get started as ELAS it would be nice to tell NNR Gib Point what you do at NNR Far Ings to see if we can arrange similar?