• Join the online East Midlands astronomy club today!

With active forums, two dark sites and a knowledgeable membership, East Midlands Stargazers has something for everyone.

ELAC Christmas meal

cosmic dave

Hi guys, Can I suggest we have our christmas bash at the end of Nov to try and avoid any clashes of dates with other work parties, also what about meeting in Horncastle to make the journey a bit easier for Ron ?

Cool I will be bringing the other half (cheaper than taxi) is that ok with you guys ?

Me too, Boston, Skeg, Horncastle, anywhere really. If the food is good i do not mind traveling. We do have several Indian Restaurants in Boston though if noone else comes up with a good venue.

I think if you can recommend an Indian in Boston, then we should go for that one, time is marching on!!

Ok, Massala Zone and The Bombay Brasserie are probably the best 2 in Boston. I have eaten at both and enjoyed the food. If you guys decide that you want to go ahead with this then let me know and i will make the arrangements.

better sort a date out between us asap then, I'm OK weekends in November except 3-4th (Gib meeting on 17th)

• 3 weeks later...

its gona have to be dec now for me, only date to avoid is dec 15th because of work staff party..

8 Dec is OK for me, what about everyone else? 15th is a Gib point date Dave , did you know?

8 Dec is OK for me, what about everyone else? 15th is a Gib point date Dave , did you know?

8th should be fine, yes Ron I did know, I have posted that I will miss that meet, sorry. Im working til 10pm for the nov meet. busy times at the mo !!

• 2 weeks later...

so we doing this on the 8th of dec ? im sure we said yes, Mark can you put me down for me and my mrs please..

Sorry Guys, having just come back from Poland i have had to dive headlong into work as it is very busy so i have had very little time to come on here.

So here goes. I have booked the ELAC Christmas Meal. A table for 10 persons at the Massala Zone in Boston for 7pm on Saturday 8th December. The address is The Massala Zone, 79 West Street, Boston, PE21 8QZ.

At the moment myself and The wife, Ron and wife and Dave and wife have confirmed. Hope Paul and Rosie are able to come. :)

If anyone else would like to join us then please feel more than welcom to, just let me know so i am able to adjust the booking.

I hope that this is convenient for everyone?

Again appologies for the delay in posting the info.

Edited by oldfruit