• Join the online East Midlands astronomy club today!

With active forums, two dark sites and a knowledgeable membership, East Midlands Stargazers has something for everyone.

William Optics UWANS for sale - SOLD

Doc

William Optics 7mm UWAN for sale, this eyepiece was dropped about a year ago (not by me  :( ) and has a nick out of the side, still operates OK even though the image is a little soft it's still loads better then your average plossl. Selling cheap £50  NOW £45, NOW £35  SOLD

William Optics 4mm UWAN for sale in excellent condition, no marks at all on body, has 82° Fov:- £100.  NOW £85, NOW £75   SOLD

All the above include the original boxes and caps.

I would rather you collect and pay cash, but if you do require postage I will send signed for but you will need to pay by Bank Transfer. £5 P/P

post-2-0-26123500-1435049904_thumb.jpg

post-2-0-79446100-1436890884_thumb.jpg

Edited by Doc

I'm tempted by the big one, even though I have that end of the scale covered. I like that one. :)

I just have other requirements for my (currently meagre) astro budget at the moment.

Good luck with the sale Mick. I'm looking forward to your reports on the Delos if you get one/some :2thumbsup:

The 28mm is a big bit of glass, it weighs a 1kg if I remember right. I have looked through this, and it's a proper galaxy spotter.

• 3 weeks later...