• Join the online East Midlands astronomy club today!

With active forums, two dark sites and a knowledgeable membership, East Midlands Stargazers has something for everyone.

Massive Thank you to EMS

Guest zidder

Guest zidder

Unfortunately my astronomy career has been all to short lived, for various reasons I have decided stargazing as a full on hobby is not for me and have now sold all of my gear.

I would like to leave the community by saying a massive thank you firstly for the fantastically friendly welcome I received and also all the brilliant advice and help I was given.

I wish all of you the best in all you stargazing endeavours and may the sky's be clear (more than can be said for the last few months)

Special thanks to Baz and I hope your situation improves shortly

Gary

Edited by zidder

What a shame Gary.

Best of luck in what ever your next hobby is, and you will always be welcomed back.

I think most of us have sold up in the past and eventually come back to the hobby as personal situations change, sometimes after years have gone by. So hopefully you might be back at some point.

Good luck with whatever you do Gary :thumbsup:

Hi Gary

Hope you get the stargazing bug again, you never know; the darker winter months might persuade you back.

All the best.

That's a big shame Gary - sorry to see you leave but I guess personal circumstances sometimes dictate.

You know where to come if you ever want to return to the hobby. :)

Sorry you're going Gary. Good luck with your next hobby. But keep looking up!