• Join the online East Midlands astronomy club today!

With active forums, two dark sites and a knowledgeable membership, East Midlands Stargazers has something for everyone.

Hello to all

Guest Astroboffin

Guest Astroboffin

Hi,

I am fairly new to this hobby, but wanted to join a couple of forums to get some help and advice, I have been on another forum for a while but thought I would visit here, although I do know parts of the East Midlands as I have lived around there in the last, but I tend to travel a lot, so my time is limited with this hobby, well at least for the next few years till hopefully I will Be retiring, and hoping to move back to the East Midlands, on a more permanent basis.

Hope to learn loads ,before then.

Matt

Hi Matt.

Welcome to EMS:)

Lots of good advice to be had on here. Please fire away.

Do you have a scope in mind??

Guest Astroboffin

Hi all,.and thanks for the kind and welcoming words

Look forward to asking some, what will probably be stupid questions, but got to be done....lol

AB

Guest Astroboffin

I have seen an item in the for sale section I am interested in, how do I contact the seller, as I can't seem to answer the ad...??

I assume it is something to do with being new on here !

AB

Hi AB, welcome to EMS. :-) If I remember rightly, you need to reach ten posts for the personal messages to open, apologises if I'm wrong with this info.

Guest Astroboffin
Hi AB, welcome to EMS. :-) If I remember rightly, you need to reach ten posts for the personal messages to open, apologises if I'm wrong with this info.

Thanks for that Cazz, will get a few more posts in before the item sells then..