• Join the online East Midlands astronomy club today!

With active forums, two dark sites and a knowledgeable membership, East Midlands Stargazers has something for everyone.

1.25" Variable polarising moon filter - SOLD

Daz Type-R

I'm selling my 1.25" variable polarising moon filter as I'm moving up to 2" filters.

This is a perfect filter for observing the moon and other bright night time objects and allows you to alter the levels for different phases of the moon.

im going to be buying the exact same make and model, just the 2" version.

its on FLO's website (screen shot below)....

325A5A30-AC82-4462-B493-CEA9D6A0890F.png

Currently at work so will put up pictures of my filter first chance I get but its in immaculate condition and comes with a box to store it in.

It is £28 plus delivery from FLO, so looking for £20 (posted) or £18 collection or pick up at a meet.

Thanks for looking.

Edited by Daz Type-R

3 minutes ago, philjay said:

Hi Daz, I will have it if I may, to replace the one I stood on :-(

Ohhh dear.

Its yours Phil, do you want to pick up from the next meet or do you want me to post it?

If it's the latter, drop us a PM with your address and I will post it tomorrow as I'm currently back in the office.

Cheers,

Daz.

Cheers Daz

next meet would be fine if thats ok with you. Do you want paying now to clinch the deal or cash on collect?

Whens the next meet?

cheers

phil

Cash on collections fine with me, I bring the filter with me to every meet anyway (as its in my cases) so it's no problem.  You may just have to remind me though ;) 

As long as I don't get called I'm popping up Belper next Sunday for the meteor shower, not sure if you were going or not, failing that, no idea when the next meet is.

Edited by Daz Type-R

• Daz Type-R locked this topic