• Join the online East Midlands astronomy club today!

With active forums, two dark sites and a knowledgeable membership, East Midlands Stargazers has something for everyone.

Skywatcher EQ5 PRO Synscan GOTO Mount and Tripod + Additional Stainless pier - SOLD

Brady

skywatcher_eq5_goto_synscan.jpg.939b902e
Purchased the mount from ROV in May this year and its been great and works perfect, had it stripped and re-greased with white lithium a month ago, everything that came with it is included, comes with polar scope and tripod, handset has a few minor scuffs but nothing to distract from its use, also included is a custom made stainless pier which i used with no problems, very stable when fixed right, the puck i had machined especially for this mount, 4 waterproof 12v plugs already fitted along with cable to fit to your bench supply gives more than enough options, The image only shows two 12v points but there is an additional socket added underneath the one shown, couple of chips on the counterweights but unavoidable. Not a lot of use as you can expect  judging from our fantastic weather as late.
The pier is all stainless and stands at 900mm from the ground at the moment with about 200mm beneath ground before it hits concrete, i will try and pull it from the top and get it all out, if not it will be cut at that point so some scrap may have to be attached to give you some room to bury..i have a stick welder and can do this for you if you wish.
The image of the mount is a stock image, i can get my own images if you want but it is the same mount.
£400
Viewing is most welcome as is collection.
Cash on Collection.
Thanks..Wayne
20150619_212527.jpg.5918099ef6247e8d508120150620_064203.jpg.db805eb6a3ac7f25af41

Edited by Daz Type-R

• 2 weeks later...