• Join the online East Midlands astronomy club today!

With active forums, two dark sites and a knowledgeable membership, East Midlands Stargazers has something for everyone.

M3 Globular Cluster RGB

Guest NadeemShah

Guest NadeemShah

Being clear last night & having some guiding problems I managed to image 3hours of RGB Data of M3, then I discovered after processing the data, there seems to be something not square in my imaging train :angry: .

But anyway, taken with A Skywatcher ED80 DS Pro @ f/6.37 with a Atik 314L+, 6x10mins RGB, 20x Flats & 25x Bias. Processed in DSS, Paintshop Pro & Registar.

Nadeem.

Edited by NadeemShah

That is a great image Nadeem. I really like finding clusters. One day I may get a goto when (not if) I get experienced enough to think about imaging but for now the thrill is in the chase :)

That is a great image Nadeem. I really like finding clusters. One day I may get a goto when (not if) I get experienced enough to think about imaging but for now the thrill is in the chase :)

Same here Felix, cracking image.

D'ohhhh ignore me - things ain't going right for me today. Took half day for the dentist and just found out the appt is tomorrow lol :)