• Join the online East Midlands astronomy club today!

With active forums, two dark sites and a knowledgeable membership, East Midlands Stargazers has something for everyone.

SkyWatcher flex-tube 300p - SOLD

Tibbz2

That's bad new's Tibbs, but I guess Uni will keep you busy for a bit! Hope you get your asking price mate, take care.

Cheers

Ron

49 minutes ago, Ron Clarke said:

That's bad new's Tibbs, but I guess Uni will keep you busy for a bit! Hope you get your asking price mate, take care.

Cheers

Ron

I'm hoping to be able to get something a bit smaller at some point that I can use while I'm in Nottingham, for planets and the moon as that's all I'm likely to see :D

You shoulda done Astro Physics - then you could have done your homework on it lol :laugh2:

You can always pop to a meeting and share our scopes if you get the itch for some observing.

Great price with all the mods - so good luck with the sale Tibbz. :)

46 minutes ago, Ron Clarke said:

Sounds good, make the most of your student time Tobias! :)

Ron

I have been doing and plan to continue doing :D

20 minutes ago, Brantuk said:

You shoulda done Astro Physics - then you could have done your homework on it lol :laugh2:

You can always pop to a meeting and share our scopes if you get the itch for some observing.

Great price with all the mods - so good luck with the sale Tibbz. :)

Funnily enough I may be switching to Astrophysics next year - although it is only theoretical!

What a theoretical switch or a theoretical subject!!:)

Ron

• Like 3

• 2 weeks later...