• Join the online East Midlands astronomy club today!

With active forums, two dark sites and a knowledgeable membership, East Midlands Stargazers has something for everyone.

swap - NEVER GOING TO HAPPEN. :)

Graham

Swap this rubbish weather for some clear skies.

Sorry could not stand this page being unused any longer. :)

Edited by Daz Type-R

Yes Graham I agree - I noticed this category had not been used.

I swapped the weather two weeks ago, I went to Spain ?, but I am back and it is worse than ever! Unreal! ⛄️

Cheers!

(PS, how are you doing with your eye problem?)

I just got back from Grand Canaria.

28 degrees when I got on the plane 2 degrees when I got off it. :o

Drove home through sleet and snow. :facepalm:

That was some shock to the system . :brr:

I'm up for swapping the weather.

I have a week in Mansfield to swap for a week in Mallorca or Gran Canaria, NOT Grimsby! Any offers? :lol:

Can't afford foreign holidays while funding a daughter at uni through seven years of Architecture :wacko:

My daughter has just finished her last and third year so I'm celebrating not paying any more :lol:

• Like 2

On 30 April 2016 at 22:21, Tweedledee said:

Can't afford foreign holidays while funding a daughter at uni through seven years of Architecture :wacko:

Maybe you daughter can help you design a mega dome for you, with built in drawers for all your ep's ;)

On 30 April 2016 at 22:48, Doc said:

My daughter has just finished her last and third year so I'm celebrating not paying any more :lol:

Dont start celebrating just yet Mick, soon she will want your 'help' with a house, decorating, and she will want a shed just like yours... :)

• 3 weeks later...
On ‎07‎/‎05‎/‎2016 at 12:52, Smithysteve said:

Dont start celebrating just yet Mick, soon she will want your 'help' with a house, decorating, and she will want a shed just like yours... :)

Or she could just move straight into his brand new luxury five star shed :D