• Join the online East Midlands astronomy club today!

With active forums, two dark sites and a knowledgeable membership, East Midlands Stargazers has something for everyone.

not great skys on sunday but extra barlow helped

AstroHobbyman

Just sharing some progress :)

mars2.jpg Red or 

mars5june2016.jpg orange?!

Saturn.jpg a bit of detail at last.

double double.jpg nearly spliting the double double.

Edited by AstroHobbyman
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, Stephen said:

I like the top one best but all are interesting

Cheers Stephen , I think I agree as the detail is very slightly clearer and the colour is nice. 

Very good detail on the Mars images, I really like them! ? The orange one looks closer to what I was seeing...

I like the colour and banding on Saturn, and I must get around to checking out the 'double double' in 

Lyra. It's pretty much 'up there' after midnight at the moment... I'll put it on my list for next time... :)

thanks for sharing!

• Like 1

54 minutes ago, Smithysteve said:

Very good detail on the Mars images, I really like them! ? The orange one looks closer to what I was seeing...

I like the colour and banding on Saturn, and I must get around to checking out the 'double double' in 

Lyra. It's pretty much 'up there' after midnight at the moment... I'll put it on my list for next time... :)

thanks for sharing!

See if you can split the tighter of the two doubles , I'm going to do it , it's on my bucket list!

• Like 1

I think the red Mars shows up the detail more easily, and you've certainly captured a lot of detail. Nice to see the double double. :thumbsup:

• Like 1