• Join the online East Midlands astronomy club today!

With active forums, two dark sites and a knowledgeable membership, East Midlands Stargazers has something for everyone.

That Monday feeling ...

After 4 months of in being unemployed, I am back at work. It's only temporary but it's in the ball park of my career/salary level. I found job-hunting quite time-consuming and stressful. Hours aren't too astronomy-friendly but it's a nice problem to have!

Hopefully you've gotten all that job hunting nonsense over.  You're right, it is stressful.  All that running around, interviews , sending CVs and whatnot.  I lost both my parents over the past coupe of years and while it has by no means been fun they left my brother and I an inheritance to pa off the house, few quid in the bank etc.  Of course if a job packs in now I'm somewhat more relaxed what with having had a couple of redundancies over the past few years.  I wish you all the luck with it.