• Join the online East Midlands astronomy club today!

With active forums, two dark sites and a knowledgeable membership, East Midlands Stargazers has something for everyone.

Happy Birthday

BAZ

Happy birthday Cazz, have a good one [emoji437][emoji513][emoji324][emoji485][emoji1]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Many thanks for all the Birthday wishes folks, I got some lovely goodies. :)

Sorry I'm late in replying, I've been very busy recently with packing my house up for moving, whilst having Molly (The camper) off the road and in the garage for a few weeks, as well as Astrodog being diagnosed with cancer in a very delicate area.  What an end to the year lol.

Is someone able to put the pic of my absrto van that's in my profile as my avatar too please?  I can't get it go small eneough :unsure:

Hi Cazz, sorry to hear about the dog. What is the prognosis?

Try this for size, I think it is less than 11kb. You should be able to copy it and make it your avatar...

molsm.jpg

Edited by Tweedledee

5 minutes ago, Tweedledee said:

Hi Cazz, sorry to hear about the dog. What is the prognosis?

Try his for size, I think it is less than 11kb. You should be able to copy it and make it your avatar...

molsm.jpg

Unfortunately his prognoses is not good, he went in to have the lump removed, unfortunately it is covering 40% of his rectal wall and it was far to risky to remove.  It'a now just a case of monitoring and pain relief.  But we've all decided that once he looses his spirit, we'll call it a day, unfortunately this is already beginning to happen. :(

1 hour ago, Cazz said:

Unfortunately his prognoses is not good, he went in to have the lump removed, unfortunately it is covering 40% of his rectal wall and it was far to risky to remove.  It'a now just a case of monitoring and pain relief.  But we've all decided that once he looses his spirit, we'll call it a day, unfortunately this is already beginning to happen. :(

Hi caz

only folks I know that can operate on this would be the Cambridge vet school. They managed with my previous dog Tao. Was long and hard process though. But you would need to be insured as it was very expensive with chemo :(

hope is is not feeling too ill. All the best

sheila

1 hour ago, Sheila said:

Hi caz

only folks I know that can operate on this would be the Cambridge vet school. They managed with my previous dog Tao. Was long and hard process though. But you would need to be insured as it was very expensive with chemo :(

hope is is not feeling too ill. All the best

sheila

Hi Sheila, unfortunately he's not insured as he was my inheritance earlier in the year when his mum passed away, and as he's an old boy it would have been too expensive.  At the moment he is quite happy just pottering about, but I have a close eye on him.  What is with me and these dogs lol.

PS Please note, there will NOT be an astrodog number four!!!