• Join the online East Midlands astronomy club today!

With active forums, two dark sites and a knowledgeable membership, East Midlands Stargazers has something for everyone.

Complete sell up :(. - WITHDRAWN

Antares_Paul

Hi guys,

Due to work commitments/other hobbies/life in general I have decided to sell all my astrophotography gear. It's stood doing nothing and would be better served going to a new home.

I don't have a complete breakdown of what's available but the prospective buyer will get the FULL contents (astro-wise) of the shed it is currently homed in.

Very quickly:

ED120DS-PRO with Skywatcher reducer

Mak150

Starwave 80 with reducer

ST80

HEQ5PRO belt drive mount with spare motors/control board (+1 with minor damage. No burns. Prob an inductor etc)/belts. Skywatcher Hand controller and update lead.

There's EASILY the the value of asking price alone but also;

All USB extender leads and including 2x motorised focuser units with controller.

Mount control lead x 2 for EQmod

QHY5 guide camera.

Various dew bands

Bahtinov mask for pinpoint focus

Canon 450D IR filter removed plus power supply cigarette lighter type. Shutter count is <5000 if I remember correctly.

Astronomik CLS filter

Astronomik 12nm Ha filter

Fully loaded laptop with all software needed (CdC, EQmod, APT, Astrotortilla etc. If we can arrange it - Pixinsight too. Need an email swap for the licence file.

Light panel for perfect flats inc power lead.

12V 20A power supply

Loads of spacers that I acquired over the years for stuff I no longer own. Might be useful for other projects.

There's prob a bit more. As I said - everything will go rooting in drawers etc :)

Price is £1500 firm. I'm in Selby, North Yorkshire. Tea/Coffee and biscuits waiting.

Message here or mobile 07484284322 to arrange viewing/purchasing. 

I'd prefer to sell to someone who will take it all in 1 go. Via Astro buy/sell or Ebay etc I'd have to sell seperately and struggle with boxes etc.

Pic is a peek into Aladdin's cave :)

WP_20161224_001.jpg

Edited by Daz Type-R

The Pixinsight licence transfer won't be possible. For obvious commercial reasons.

Merry Christmas :)

• 1 month later...

Just wondering if some of this kit is still available, if so I'd be interested in the light panel for taking flats