• Join the online East Midlands astronomy club today!

With active forums, two dark sites and a knowledgeable membership, East Midlands Stargazers has something for everyone.

Lurgy

Sunny Phil

Had it for about 5 days just after Christmas, and was feeling pretty rough and not sleeping well with a blocked nose. My wife had it too, but hers lingered a bit longer. First cold for me in nearly a year though, so can't grumble too much. :thumbsup: 

I suggest a regular dose of Glenfiddich, ginger and honey. :)

"I suggest a regular dose of Glenfiddich, ginger and honey. " :2thumbsup: Works every time but I dont think you need the Glenfiddich but I take it anyway :laugh3:

16 hours ago, Bino-viewer said:

Running. 

Elimates all germs.

And any catarrh thats about tends to get 'rearranged' after a run.

My nose is the only thing that runs when I have a cold. Actually, a good brisk dog walk has a similar effect. :thumbsup:

3 hours ago, stash said:

"I suggest a regular dose of Glenfiddich, ginger and honey. " :2thumbsup: Works every time but I dont think you need the Glenfiddich but I take it anyway :laugh3:

Surely the Glenfiddich is the most potent ingredient. That is the bit that makes you forget that you have a cold. ;)

31 minutes ago, Tweedledee said:

My nose is the only thing that runs when I have a cold. Actually, a good brisk dog walk has a similar effect. :thumbsup:

Surely the Glenfiddich is the most potent ingredient. That is the bit that makes you forget that you have a cold. ;)

No I stand corrected you are right Glenfiddich is the most important potent  ingredient :facepalm2:

• Like 2