• Join the online East Midlands astronomy club today!

With active forums, two dark sites and a knowledgeable membership, East Midlands Stargazers has something for everyone.

Imbrium Basin

Brady

Cracking image Wayne! It is spot on and gives one the 'fly by' feeling! ?

Its not too late to come back to the 'light side', Just don't get too close to the event horizon! :D?

After further study, I would also like to add that the crisp detail enables you to really zoom in and appreciate the finer features of the lunar landscape - WOW!

Any chance you can do a mosaic to cover the whole moon at this level? :)?

Getting a bit close to the dark side.............

I would say your well and truely there!!!!

Thanks all, Stephen i was looking into some mosaic software before i went awol, i cant remember the maker off hand now but will look into it again, it was an automated setup through ascom, basicly input all your equipment and it puts a grid over the moon with say for instance 15 segments, as you start the software it will take how many frames/minutes you input and moves through the segments so no messing around and missing some...a bit like the ascom mosaic maker but automated

• 4 weeks later...
  • 10 months later...