• Join the online East Midlands astronomy club today!

With active forums, two dark sites and a knowledgeable membership, East Midlands Stargazers has something for everyone.

EQ5 Pro and tripod for sale - SOLD

RonC

EQ5 Pro and tripod for sale. Not used very much as I have an HEQ5 which is not now mounted on a plinth. Comes complete with handset and cable, power cable and motor cables. Standard SW saddle.

I will be advertising it on Astro Buy and sell after this weekend, looking for £250 ono and buyer to collect from Newark.

Thanks

Ron

Edited by Daz Type-R

EQ5 Pro and tripod for sale. Not used very much as I have an HEQ5 which is not now mounted on a plinth. Comes complete with handset and cable, power cable and motor cables. Standard SW saddle.

I will be advertising it on Astro Buy and sell after this weekend, looking for £250 ono and buyer to collect from Newark.

Thanks

Ron

Hi Ron

I am interested but I am down in Cambridge. Are you travelling south in the near future or going to kelling in the spring?

It's only an hour and a half a drive but can't hurt to ask

Thanks

Colin

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

Are you not moble Colin? perhaps a half way meet?

Cheers

Ron

I broke my leg in Jan so I am just about driving again but nothing of any distance.

I assume this is the white model with steel tripod?

All the best

Colin

I'll pm you

Are OK, yes it's the white model with the steel tripod. It has a polar scope. I'll PM you my phone number, I'm sure we can work something out if you're really interested..

Cheers

Ron

Hopefully meet you tomorrow Colin.. (just got to find all the bits now!) :lol: