• Join the online East Midlands astronomy club today!

With active forums, two dark sites and a knowledgeable membership, East Midlands Stargazers has something for everyone.

M-Class Quark Anim from 22-06-2015

Guest Ewan

Guest Ewan

Having real rouble as I think these maybe to big to upload on here, very sorry but the links are below to a huge M-Class I caught in 2015, this was 187 frames if I remember, each capture was 500 frames best 10% used with no pause in between as it was happening so fast. This would have been with the 80mm EDT & DMK618.

http://i207.photobucket.com/albums/bb228/EwanHobbs/SPOD/AR2371 Colour cropped.gif

This was some nice prom action from -01-08-2015, same capture settings as above.

New%20Prom%20Anim_1.gif

Superb. I see you have several nice animations on the Photobucket link. :thumbsup:

Guest Ewan

Thanks, yes my Photobucket is Public so you can just browse from there I guess.

Seems every time I have grabbed some data in the last 2 weeks the seeing has been awful, looked fairly o on screen but in AS!2 (3) it stacked really rubbish so not even worth keeping.

I was beginning to think something in my imaging train might be knackered ;) as I have never had such a bad run on solar captures, it's got to pick up soon.

Atb

Ewan