• Join the online East Midlands astronomy club today!

With active forums, two dark sites and a knowledgeable membership, East Midlands Stargazers has something for everyone.

Selling up - NOT SOLD

Guest twintin

Guest twintin

Right i sort of offered this lot a while ago but with one thing and another got distracted and didnt do anything about it. So its still sat here doing nothing and i could put the money to better use than gathering dust lol.

So:

My permanent kit has to go to a new home. Its all been sat in my obsy gathering dust. Ideally i would like it all to go as a job lot rather than break it up and i would like it collected please.

Right its as follows:

Neq6 Pro  No Tripod or hand controller as its pier mounted

Celestron C8-N

Meade LX50 10" The coatings on the front are poor but the view is not diminished at all by this

EQ Direct cable

Baader Steeltrack SCT Focusser 2" Bought new and still like it

Opticron 2" Dielectric Diagonal Bought new and still like it

8" Tube rings 2 sets

Astrozap 8" Dewshield

Celestron 9x50 finder

Star Sharp Mask

Laser Finder

Rigel Quick Finder

Maplins regulated Power Supply

Wireless Microsoft Xbox controller

laser collimator

Philips spc900 inc adapter

Box of various cables and adapter plate

I think thats everything im looking for £1000 for the lot please. I think thats a very good price and a lot less than i paid for it all but please feel free to comment. I can get some pictures up and email them to anybody thats interested. I'll leave it on here for a few days before offering it anywhere else. Cheers Mark

IMG_0878.JPG

IMG_0879.JPG

IMG_0880.JPG

Edited by twintin