• Join the online East Midlands astronomy club today!

With active forums, two dark sites and a knowledgeable membership, East Midlands Stargazers has something for everyone.

Kelling pitch - NOT SOLD

Cazz

Hi guys, long time no see.

Unfortuately i am no longer able to be at Kelling for the Saturday and Sunday night I've booked, therefore these 2 nights are up for sale.

I'm there from the monday till Saturday as originally planned - assuming the van is mended by then :rolleyes:

I'll be putting the add on ABS in a few weeks or so.  :-)

Edited by Daz Type-R

the only trouble with ABS is you let someone who is not EMS on the pitch, lets see how it goes and hope whoever it is does not try and

book your pitch for next year :D 

2 minutes ago, Sheila said:

the only trouble with ABS is you let someone who is not EMS on the pitch, lets see how it goes and hope whoever it is does not try and

book your pitch for next year  

To be honest, I'm probably not coming next year, but I will tell who ever buys it that I'm with EMS.

I'm not putting on ABS for another week or two anyway, hopefully that's plenty of time to find an EMS member :-)

I am sure it will be fine :)  if they block book like last year... i have still got to contact them but have no ideas of the date yet