• Join the online East Midlands astronomy club today!

With active forums, two dark sites and a knowledgeable membership, East Midlands Stargazers has something for everyone.

sky at night mag, grrrrrr !

cosmic dave

I'm sick of my s @ n mag coming damaged. Normally its the cd case smashed but today that's fine but the mag is screwed up ! I'm trying to start a collection in binders and shoddy mags when brand new isn't good.

If your,e short of CDs, give me a shout

I always put the CD to one side and just read the mag

Only ever put one CD in the laptop just out of curiosity, but as a rule, they never get opened

Keep meaning to give em away but never get round to it

Edited by DN18

You might want to send them an e-mail and let them know, mentioning you may cancel your subscription, as you are fed up of receiving damaged goods.

It's not their fault, but they are still responsible for getting their goods to you in good state.

Your Neanderthal post man might need a kick as well, complain to your nearest sorting office.

I hope you get it sorted.

Might be a good idea to have your subscription ordered via your local newsagent - then you could pick up from them when convenient or have a good hardworking paper boy/girl deliver them (like when I was a kid lol). :)

5 shillings a week eh Kim? I remember those cold, dark mornings, 6am start!!

LOL Ron - that's exactly what I used to earn - used to double it with tips on Xmas week :)

(I loved the summer mornings though - more than made up for the winter)

If your,e short of CDs, give me a shout

I always put the CD to one side and just read the mag

Only ever put one CD in the laptop just out of curiosity, but as a rule, they never get opened

Keep meaning to give em away but never get round to it

Thanks I have all the cdrs, I will send em an email. 4 pounds a week I used to get to do morning and evening 6 days a week plus a extra round late sat for the sports echo and a massive bag of sunday papers on a sunday !!!!