Please click here to read an announcement about EMS and the coronavirus.

• Join the online East Midlands astronomy club today!

Test

Sign in to follow this  
BAZ

Mr Perkins, published author.

BAZ

I don't read my astro mags until I arrive at Kelling, so it was something of a shock to see our illustrious Mike has made it to print in S@N mag. He's in the twitter feed section of the letters page.

So in honour of this, I devised a Mars appropriate breakfast item. I give you the cheese and bacon breakfast toastie.

I would have posted an image, but I can't get the hang of dropbox and the lappy has nearly ended up in the neighbours garden, so I'll leave that for another time.

No, I lie, I tried again and lets see if this works.

DSCF4576.JPG?raw=1

DSCF4579.JPG?raw=1

DSCF4580.JPG?raw=1

Edited by BAZ
Can't get the hang of dropbox.

BAZ

To be fair I totally agree with him, it has all the nutrients an astronaut would need. It must be a decent strong cheddar to be able to survive the trip, none of this soft foreign stuff that goes green within three weeks. Should cheddar not be available, then a good Stilton should be considered. 

Perkil8r

Nice looking toastie that Martyn :thumbsup:

Off the back of my published work shown above, I am happy to announce I am now available for book signings, after dinner speeches, weddings, funerals, christenings and bacon and cheese toastie tasting. 

Sunny Phil
17 minutes ago, Perkil8r said:

Nice looking toastie that Martyn :thumbsup:

Off the back of my published work shown above, I am happy to announce I am now available for book signings, after dinner speeches, weddings, funerals, christenings and bacon and cheese toastie tasting. 

Watch out for paparazzi and fans camping outside your house.

On a similar note (H sharp minor), I sometimes get quoted on the BBC Cricket Live Feed.

I also share a date of birth with a famous celebrity, no not Shakespeare.