• Join the online East Midlands astronomy club today!

With active forums, two dark sites and a knowledgeable membership, East Midlands Stargazers has something for everyone.

CHRISTMAS

Stephen

Can Caroline and my self wish every one a HAPPY Christmas and NEW YEAR and great looking up for 2018

I am going in for a hip replacement on Monday so will not be around for a few days 

• Like 3

A swift and painfree recovery from the op Stephen, I am sure you will be well looked after. So that's no lugging the scopes about for a while eh, maybe a bit of sneaky binocular gazing when the hip is in a better state. 

Have a peaceful Christmas and all the best for the New Year to Caroline and your good self.

All the best for the op Stephen - and have a restful recovery over the coming weeks. Merry Christmas and happy New Year to you both. :)

Have a great Christmas both of you and a quick pain free recovery for you Stephen, take care and looking forward to meeting you both again in 2018 :)