• Join the online East Midlands astronomy club today!

With active forums, two dark sites and a knowledgeable membership, East Midlands Stargazers has something for everyone.

Modded DSLR Clearout - SOLD

Brady

Morning EMS, im listed most of my DSLR imaging equipment off to claw back costs paid for my new ZWO equipment so will give anybody on here first shot before i list it further afield, all is in excellent condition and works so any questions please ask...I will post any items as soon as possible, usually the next day of sale but i do work so please be patient..Collection and the queens head are more than welcome at least you can see before you buy, and finally bank transfer is preferred as these items are priced at what i would like and not what PayPal wants to make out of it so if you want to cover the 3% PayPal costs you are also welcome :thumbsup:

Modded Canon 500D body which was done with Astronomiser, comes with 2 battery's and charger + DIY 12v for field or bench supply which is what i always used, 48mm adaptor for scope, various cabling and strap and comes in a protective case,everything to get started,  £220 inc postage

jGAJSid.jpg

U28nf4h.jpg

IhnJlNa.jpg

qmJSqIQ.jpgFhSqTFq.jpg

Astronomik EOS CLS clip filter £75 inc postage, personally i think this is a must if you have the dreaded street lights around, the difference was unbelievable.

BiR7Vcq.jpg2JU9hFp.jpg

Astronomik H-Alpha 12nm EOS clip £125 inc postage, ive included a single 4 minute sub of the Rosette

2PabRM6.jpgKjsUZwM.jpgk19n5kY.jpg

Microsoft Lifecam HD with Billetparts adaptor, took my first image with this and a great way to start off before spending our hard earned...£30 inc postage

7fLru6N.jpg

qzxKR96.jpg

QHY5L-11 Mono Planetary and guide camera, i used this for imaging the moon then as a guide camera with no problems at all £80 inc postage

mPBUWvD.jpg

gCVsMMX.jpg

Edited by Daz Type-R

• 2 weeks later...

DSLR and LifeCam NOW SOLD 

CLS clip reduced to £69 inc postage

H-Alpha reduced to £104 inc postage

Edited by Brady

• 2 weeks later...