• Join the online East Midlands astronomy club today!

With active forums, two dark sites and a knowledgeable membership, East Midlands Stargazers has something for everyone.

ScopeTeknix filter wheel for imagers and observers

red dwalf

hi all,

i have for sale a Scopeteknix 5 x manual filter wheel, as new condition and includes a screw in 1.25" nosepiece and eyepiece / diagonal holder, no filters included.

this unit allows you to install 5 filters at a time and is very robust and secure.

more details here http://www.scopesnsk...vers/wheel.html

works 100% with no faults, these retail new for just over £90 and i`m offering it here for £45.

please note that the male to male t adapter is not included as i never had one with this unit.

any questions please ask.

Edited by red dwalf

Rob,

Yes I'll take it off you hands if you still have it.

Regards

Dave

ok Dave, it`s yours

would you like me to post it, come over to yours or meet half way some time for a chat and beer ?

Rob,

Martyn is having the Firstscope that I have in the swap section so I could drop that off (I think he's got a bad back atm) and come up to yours if that's ok.

The chat and beer sounds good where ever we meet up lol

Dave

sounds fine with me i`m not too far from Martyn, he`s off junction 26 M1 and i`m 2 minutes off junction 25,

i`ll send you a pm with my postcode if you have sat nav

just been on astronomy shed site and there`s exactly the same filter wheel for sale in the classified section for £70 plus p&p,

wow,

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.