• Join the online East Midlands astronomy club today!

With active forums, two dark sites and a knowledgeable membership, East Midlands Stargazers has something for everyone.

hi from cloudy doncaster

Guest june1902

Guest june1902

hi,my name is june, and along with my hubby john we have recently started our star trekking adventure's,so please excuse our lack of knowledge,and potential newbie question's.

our scope is the skywatcher 200 dobby (now mounted upon an eq5 mount) and presently using a baader mk111 8-24 zoom eyepiece.

Hi June and John, a warm welcome to EMS. :)

That's a nice scope, and will give you some great views.

Enjoy the forum.

If you have any questions, please feel free to ask them.

Hi to the both of you and welcome to EMS.

That's a good scope for you to start off with. Wish I had mine on an EQ mount.

Don't worry about asking too many questions, everybody has to start some where.

Enjoy the forum.

welcome both to the forum, some nice equipment you have, should get some lovely views with it,

enjoy

Rob

Hi June and John and welcome to EMS :)

Don't worry about knowledge levels because we have a wide variety of those from beginner to expert amongst the membership. The main thing is to ask loads of questions and enjoy the forum - there's allways someone with an answer for you :)

Guest Steve

Hi both. I'm a newbie too, and I've been asking dumb questions for the last month. The EMS have been really patient and the friendly welcome has really helped me work out what I need to be doing.

Mind you, when I told my wife I had met someone on line and was going round his house to look at his 9"er she gave me some strange looks! Boy, was that an evening!

Enjoy the forum!