• Join the online East Midlands astronomy club today!

With active forums, two dark sites and a knowledgeable membership, East Midlands Stargazers has something for everyone.

Celestron Nexstar 6SE

Teslar

I'm selling this to put towards a bit of kit I'm hankering for. It's two months old a great scope for a grab and go. Has the latest Nexstar+ handset and XLT Starlight optics. Easy to set up and move around even fully assembled an uncomplicated option for anyone who finds Newtons too much to handle and maintain. Looking for £650 +p&P it's like new and in original packing. Best price I've seen new is £835. So over 22% saving on new will include power lead and batinhov as well as the stock 25mm EP, Star Diagonal and serial cable all original software and manuals. I'll also add the Michael Swanson book on Nexstars

59f1e4ad-5028-9367.jpgThe Baader is not included but I will supply a 25mm EPI was reluctant to sell as its very useful to have this for nights when the weather window is short. But the lure of the other kit is tempting me to sell. Ill also supply the scope in an excellent ABS case with handles excellent for trandporting to star parties and similar PM me if your interested

Could deliver or meet just south of Newcastle or Carlisle

Edited by Teslar

Will also include Astrozap Dew Shield.

The lot is going on eBay in the autumn if it's not sold. :))

Just saw one not as good go for £750 on the bay. Admittedly it had a Baader Zoom thrown in I think I'm headed that way before long

• 1 month later...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.