• Join the online East Midlands astronomy club today!

With active forums, two dark sites and a knowledgeable membership, East Midlands Stargazers has something for everyone.

Hitec Astro DC focus controller and skywatcher Auto Focuser - SOLD

red dwalf

I have for sale a Hitec DC Focus controller and a Skywatcher Auto focuser motor unit for sale, excellent condition, i may have the hand control unit somewhere but can`t find it at the minute but will include it if i find it, i have never used it as the DC focus unit has buttons on it to manually move in and out, looking for £70 collected for the two from the Sandiacre area, M1 junction 25, or £75 including delivery.

has served me well, motor is very strong, never had any problems moving my camera and filter wheel.

https://stargazerslounge.com/topic/332107-hitec-astro-dc-focus-controller-and-skywatcher-auto-focuser/

Edited by Daz Type-R

Also works with APT.. (but you need the hand controller with the USB socket!)

Edited by Ron Clarke

The Hitec DC focuser is ascom compliant and works with any software that is ascom, drivers from the Hitec astro website, the control box has a cigar power unit and usb 2 connection to allow it to be plugged into a pc so no need for a handset, I used it via the Hitec stand alone software.

Edited by red dwalf

• tuckstar locked this topic