• Join the online East Midlands astronomy club today!

With active forums, two dark sites and a knowledgeable membership, East Midlands Stargazers has something for everyone.

AF2-wireless autofocus unit

Bottletopburly

AF2 autofocus unit landed  last week 

and I hooked up to the pc last night and I’m impressed, so can be controlled wirelessly via tablet or phone  or with a hand controller or via usb connection to the pc   Installation was easy enough  downloaded ascom driver for AF2 and another driver which I already had as I have been using AF1 via APT , to access AF2 WiFi simply a matter of choosing AF2 in wireless menu after disconnecting from home WiFi input password and then in address bar in web browser Input IP address and it connects to a swipe screen simple as that , swipe left swipe right  speeds can be configured if needed in a settings tab but you have a default slow fast button on bottom of screen hand controller simply plugs into unit two buttons in and out , and also has a temp sensor so I will get that working once fitted to scope , I’m sure Apt works with temp sensor for AF2(€140)  (note hand controller and temp sensor are additional add ons ) all in 

€175 Euro £150 , didn’t need a bracket which is about extra £10 

Wireless Auto focuser

• Like 2