• Join the online East Midlands astronomy club today!

With active forums, two dark sites and a knowledgeable membership, East Midlands Stargazers has something for everyone.

My First Attempt at Imaging

1 hour ago, Bino-viewer said:

Nice captures Dave 👍🏼

Certainly very good for a first attempt....

You must be pleased...?? 😀🔭

Thanks Rob, I'm really chuffed. I've had the equipment since last August but for one thing or another I've just not had chance to use it. I've just spent a lot of time reading about imaging and watching YouTube but I really didn't expect it all turn out so well. My next step is to get the Polemaster attached so I can get longer exposures and then I guess it'll be moving on to guiding. 

How most of us post images is to create an account on Flickr, post photos there then post the links here. It works a treat. Just Google "Flickr" and it tells you how to register.

silentrunning

That a great first image, I was chuffed to bits with my first image and it was nothing like as good as this. Fantastic.

Thanks everyone. I'm working from home for the foreseeable so with no travelling I hope to get chance to set up more often.