• Join the online East Midlands astronomy club today!

Test

SUN 9/6/2020

• Replies 7
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• p1taylor

• Derbyshire Dave

• BAZ

• Bottletopburly

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

go to gallery upload create folder  and save ,then create new  topic insert other media>insert existing attachment, voila 

I think it's to do with space Peter. By inserting a link, you take up very little of the website's resources.

Derbyshire Dave
11 minutes ago, p1taylor said:

Hi Martyn,    How do I put my image in.

peter

Hi Peter,

you used to be able to insert pictures directly into post, but that is no longer the case. I upload my pictures to Flickr. In Flick, right click on the picture, and say “Copy Link”. Paste that into your post, and the picture will appear, seamlessly I hope!

Bottletopburly
16 minutes ago, p1taylor said:

Hi Dave,   To much for me to do I will give up.

peter 

go to gallery upload create folder  and save ,then create new  topic insert other media>insert existing attachment, voila 

Hi David,   Why do thy mack it so complicated just to put a image in others you just put them in.

peter

Derbyshire Dave
5 hours ago, p1taylor said:

Hi David,   Why do thy mack it so complicated just to put a image in others you just put them in.

peter

I think it's to do with space Peter. By inserting a link, you take up very little of the website's resources.