• Join the online East Midlands astronomy club today!

With active forums, two dark sites and a knowledgeable membership, East Midlands Stargazers has something for everyone.

Greetings :)

Russ Pollard

Hi all,

Just joined today. From Ripley Derbyshire and always been interested in all things celestial but only got my 1st scope last year and now have 2. Just taking my first steps into Astrophotography and I am also a member of the Mansfield & Sutton Astronomical Society.

Clear skies everyone and keep looking up. Russ. 

• Like 1

Welcome to the forum Russ, ask away about anything and someone on here is bound to know the answer or know someone who does! 👍

• Like 1
Derbyshire Dave

Russ, welcome! You'll find everyone on here friendly and helpful. Agree about the gear multipying though!

Hopefully you'll come and try our dark sky sites too. The Belper one is quite close to you!

• Like 1

Hi Russ, a warm welcome to the group. Pull up a chair, take a look round and make yourself at home. Feel free to ask any questions you might have, some kind soul will help out.

• Like 1

Welcome aboard Russ. I see you followed my link👍

Have  a nose about and ask any questions you may have in the relevant threads and enjoy the forum.

• Like 1
Russ Pollard
13 hours ago, Derbyshire Dave said:

Russ, welcome! You'll find everyone on here friendly and helpful. Agree about the gear multipying though!

Hopefully you'll come and try our dark sky sites too. The Belper one is quite close to you!

Thanks Dave, yeah just 10 minutes to Belper 👍

• Like 1
Russ Pollard
11 hours ago, tuckstar said:

Welcome aboard Russ. I see you followed my link👍

Have  a nose about and ask any questions you may have in the relevant threads and enjoy the forum.

Thanks for the link 😊

Derbyshire Dave
1 hour ago, Russ Pollard said:

Thanks Dave, yeah just 10 minutes to Belper 👍

Yeah, 15 for me, I'm in Holloway

• Like 1

Hi Russ,

I'm one of a few who don't actually live in the West Midlands. I'm darn sarf in Wiltshire.

Welcome!

Cheers,

Phil

• Like 1