• Join the online East Midlands astronomy club today!

With active forums, two dark sites and a knowledgeable membership, East Midlands Stargazers has something for everyone.

Nottingham Astro

Guest philh

Guest philh

Hi all!

I've noticed that there's a forum area for Derby & District, East Lincs and Leicester, but what's missing from this is Nottingham Astronomical Soc. We're a strong Club with our own 24" scope near Cotgrave.

There was a couple of us who were going to meet up for the transit, but that was a wash-out. I mentioned East Midlands Stargazers at the last meeting and everyone agreed that it would be a great place for a Club forum. There are also a load of us who would like to come along to the Star Party in October.

Who do we need to talk to regarding getting a forum set up for NAS?

Hope to see some of you soon.

Cheerz,

Phil

I think you've asked! If someone wants to visit, we have a meeting tonight near Belper. Directions etc are on various threads but shout up if you need any help! :)

Phil, you are all very welcome to come to the starparty in Oct the more the merrier (pm me for any info), as for the forum Craig's the man you need,

hope this helps

David

Not just Craig but I would say any of the mod team should be able to help.

welcome to the forum Phil and the cotgrave guys, hope to see you all at the October meet, our first for the east midlands stargazers,

we also do a group booking at the Kelling heath meet in September which is very good, don`t know if there are any pitches left at the moment but if your interested i`m sure one of the mods will know if there`s any available or give the site a ring directly

I would love to do kelling but can't get the weekend off work :(

Welcome Phil to EMS.

I'll speak to Craig our web guru and get it sorted.

Hope you enjoy your stay and hope to meet you soon.

A warm welcome to EMS Phil.

You are all more than welcome to come over to the meetings which we hold at Belper Cricket Club.

The reason it's here is because they put up with us, and it's a good dark site when the clouds shift.

Look forward to meeting you, maybe again, as I used to attend NAS a few years ago.

Hi Phil and a warm welcome to EMS from me as well. :)

It's good to have you and your members on board and I look forward to meeting some of you over the coming darker months.

• 4 weeks later...