• Join the online East Midlands astronomy club today!

With active forums, two dark sites and a knowledgeable membership, East Midlands Stargazers has something for everyone.

Congratulations.

BAZ

CONGRATULATIONS

TO

MR & MRS HAY

HERE'S TO A HAPPY MARRIED LIFE TOGETHER

I HOPE YOU HAVE A GREAT DAY, AND MAKE IT ONE TO REMEMBER.

DON'T FORGET THE PICCIES, FOR THOSE WHO COULDN'T COME!

:D

Enjoy your big day Felix, may the Sun shine down on you both!! :D :D :D

Hope you have a great day Felix.

Edited by Daz type-r

Guest Tweedledum

Congrats to you both, hope you have had a great day, it goes past so quickly, I can still remember this and its our 26'th anniv this year :o

congrats,

you certainly picked the right day weather wise for it,

all the best

All the best Felix to you and the now Mrs Hay, make it a night to remember ;)

Thanks so much everybody :)

The weather was fantastic and the day was perfect!

She has always been beautiful over the last 9 and a half years (I know about time!) but yesterday she looked the picture of perfection :)

Once we get the photos sorted from the photographer I will prove it :)

Off to Cornwall in the morning until Friday then Sicily for a week on Saturday!

Thanks again :)

Hope your not taking the scope ;). Hang on reading your post again you could be talking about your scope :)

Ha ha! I didn't take the 200p but I did take the 15x70s and setup on the front lawn of the B&B on one night and manage to find M56 which was a new one for me :)

The rest I the time I spent looking at M31 and exploring the milkyway-it looked stunning.

Anyway here are a couple of pictures from the wedding as requested. They are jut ones from friends cameras that they have uploaded to Facebook so just grabbed then off there as photographer still working his magic on the official ones.

Thanks again guys for all your kind words. Off to Sicily tonight!!

Looks like a nice day was had by all. have a great honeymonn

Nice shots Felix. It looks like a day to remember.

Have a great life together, and enjoy the Honeymoon.

How many toasters did you get! :lol:

Thanks guys :)

No toasters actually Martyn-we are not really materialistic as we have been together (and lived) together for nearly a decade now that we are not really in need of anything like that. So we told people that we did not want them to feel obliged to bring gifts-having said that our friends and family's generosity was overwhelming and we have amassed around £500 of John Lewis vouchers :)

On a different note I will be posting a pic of some little birds I snapped on the beach in Cornwall that I need someone to identify for me. I will also post a pic of a beautiful kestrel (i think it was a kestrel!) that was hovering just above our heads on a cliff we sat down on whilst on a coastal walk. Saw some beautiful wildlife! I will put them in the non astro photography thread if I get a chance before I leave today. If not will do it when I get back.