• Join the online East Midlands astronomy club today!

With active forums, two dark sites and a knowledgeable membership, East Midlands Stargazers has something for everyone.

Dara O'Briain learns astrophotography

Derbyshire Dave

Just wondering.........

Do 'Sky at Night' magazine subscribers get this for free....??

Or do they have to pay a tenner too...?

On 12/03/2021 at 21:01, Bino-viewer said:

Just wondering.........

Do 'Sky at Night' magazine subscribers get this for free....??

Or do they have to pay a tenner too...?

I'm sure you will have to pay a tenner Rob

Thanks Dave.

To me it seems a bit expensive for an online thing.

I asked because a few days ago i had an email from SaN magazine offering me to renew my 

old subscription ; the first 6 issues for £10 and wondered if subscribers had these included.

I used to get SaN and Astronomy Now, but only get AN currently and have subscribed to that for many years.

• 3 months later...

I know this is an old thread but felt I got my pennyworth in. I've subscribed for SaN since day one but decided to stop just before lockdown thinking I could just pop into a newsagents anytime to get the next month's but during lockdown realized I needed the mag more than ever. So I got a year's subscription for a very good price and I've been doing that ever since. Seems you can get it cheaper doing these 'deals' on a regular basis rather than a regular subscription. The fact that I've got every issue up in the loft makes it difficult to crop having it!!