• Join the online East Midlands astronomy club today!

With active forums, two dark sites and a knowledgeable membership, East Midlands Stargazers has something for everyone.

Clip in filter eos 1.25 filter

Bottletopburly

Filter holder arrived this week takes 1.25 filters , chap on sgl had a batch professionally printed £5 bargain tried in  my 500d seems ok with the 400 mm lens in positionlarge.7FA09323-4DE8-4952-8418-A16273C28918.jpeg.70ff2567f0ef54ad7b6596b4ac7e00e0.jpeg

I could have saved myself some money if they were available when I purchased my clip-in filters, the 1.25" versions appear to be significantly cheaper than the equivalent APS-C versions (but then I could have saved even more money if I hadn't purchased the no-longer used filters in the first place 😆).

• Like 1

• 9 months later...
11 hours ago, Chris Morris said:

Do you know if these are still available? I clicked on the link and apparently I don't have the right permissions.

No they all sold Chris , if your logged in to SGL and are a member then it should open , if you drop powerlord a message he may share the 3D  file with you then you could have some printed that’s what he done , I think he had 30 printed and sold what he didn’t need to recoup costs .

Dave