• Join the online East Midlands astronomy club today!

With active forums, two dark sites and a knowledgeable membership, East Midlands Stargazers has something for everyone.

Trailer tent for sale

Cazz

As not 100% astro related, I thought I would mention it here. We have a 2 berth Combi-Camp Star trailer with awning for sale, it's dates from the late 70's but is in excellent condition for age.

It unfolds and is ready for use with in 30 seconds, the awning will take a bit longer. When folded, there's enough room inside for all your camping gear, there's also a large luggage rack on the top. The main unit doesn't require pegging out, or have complicated poles to organise. MGW 450kg, unbraked trailer. Can tow fine on post 1997 licence.

It has a king size bed, inner tent, bar to make the bed into a seat and curtains. The electrics all work perfectly, but the tyres are old, and showing their age, for safety I would recommend it needs two tyres, although the two on it hold air and have tread.

£250 Please PM me for more info or pics, Cazz

Now that looks the business for Rob - cheaper than a tent too - and comes with a telescope lounge (aka awning lol). If I didn't have a caravan I'd relieve you of it lol :)

It's warmer than a tent, you're sleeping off the floor for one, and it has a foam bed. The main unit can go on hard standing if need be and I can even put it up by myself. :-)

That looks like an astronomers delight for a few nights at a dark sky site. Great price too.

It is indeed, the reason it's for sale, is we have an older trailer tent to go with the car. :-)

I was tempted Kim, I haven't got a towbar fitted to the motor though, plus I was thinking of something that can fit 6 in, me, Sam and his mate and my bro might come to kelling also, plus maybe Noel and his wine bottle