• Join the online East Midlands astronomy club today!

With active forums, two dark sites and a knowledgeable membership, East Midlands Stargazers has something for everyone.

EMS1 - Shared pitch

Craig

I am going to have to pull out of EMS1 so there is a spare spot if anybody wants it.

It's shared between me, Daz and Doc currently at a cost of £8 each for two nights, including electric.

If you want this, drop a PM to Daz (it's his pod I was using!) to enquire. :)

I take it's a camping pitch? I'm a bit late but thinking of taking my camper van. Will probably call them Monday and see if I can get a pitch :praying:

oops, I did that on my i phone, didn't mean I wanted to share the tent with Daz and Doc :blush: :blush:

He doesn't but if he is in charge of the barbecue be careful, he likes to set fire to things

Fire extinguisher is mandatory when you share with me :lol:

You never mentioned that before........ :o

I thought that was to do with BBQ not just Mick in general?

Can he spontaneously combust?

I'll bring the EMS barbeque table along to see if I can manage another burnt hole in it. I'm going to label them one day.

• 2 weeks later...

I'll bring the EMS barbeque table along to see if I can manage another burnt hole in it. I'm going to label them one day.

That's going to be worshiped one day, they will think it was for finding the summer solstice or something. :D

I am going to have to pull out of EMS1 so there is a spare spot if anybody wants it.

It's shared between me, Daz and Doc currently at a cost of £8 each for two nights, including electric.

If you want this, drop a PM to Daz (it's his pod I was using!) to enquire. :)

Thats a shame craig I was looking forward to meeting you :(

Sorted. :D

Thats a shame craig I was looking forward to meeting you :(

I pulled out as I've missed all the meets for the last few months, something tells me my energy is just not in it at the moment.

I will get to a local meet, even if it's just to show my face! :)

Darren,

let me know how you want paying for this or has Graig already paid you and i owe him ?

many thanks

Rob

Rob, no monies have been paid yet, I believe it is pay on arrival. For ease though, I will pay for the lot when I get there and you and Mick then pay me. That ok with you?