• Join the online East Midlands astronomy club today!

With active forums, two dark sites and a knowledgeable membership, East Midlands Stargazers has something for everyone.

This made me laugh....

Doc

Take a look at this E-Bay page, especially the questions.

Made me chuckle :lol:

/>http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Telescope-High-Powered-/290754338102?pt=UK_Photography_Telescopes&hash=item43b24f1d36

PMSL,

"The Winning Bidder gets Instructions on How to Build My TOP SECRET Invention for MULTIPYLING Any Lens' Magnification with 2 Readily available household items ...."

Ha ha ha haaaaa - this bloke is a complete nutter, and I`m assuming the current bid price is people taking the p***?

And where did he get 10" from, though I did laugh at his description, "the big end must be 10" across at least"......

Very funny advert, trouble is, I bet some body falls for this type of nonsense!

That boy is sure doing some strong stuff!

I just hope someone doesn't end up with a waste bin that's had it's bottom knocked out, and cling film on both ends.

There's your two household items!

Two threads on SGL got closed about this item cos everyone was saying what they want to do to the seller lol. Someone even bid ten grand on it to win the auction with no intention of buying. You should see the reply he got from the seller in response to a question about it - hilarious but that got pulled too - seller is way off his rocker for sure and curiously - out of the country..... :)

Some sucker is bound to go for it, then come to the likes of us to sort it out

Apparently gone for £400 but the person who has "bought" it has given, surprise surprise, negative feedback - quite a graphic response too - GOOD JOB that man!

I`m going to assume he is not going to pay.

Edited by Daz type-r

Considering the purchaser was in Norfolk and the scope in Lanarkshire, I suspect the winner had no intention to buy. Good man, saved someone from a wasted journey and being dis-appointed.