• Join the online East Midlands astronomy club today!

With active forums, two dark sites and a knowledgeable membership, East Midlands Stargazers has something for everyone.

LBN782 from Kelling Heath Sept 2021

Carastro

Excellent Carole. Hadn't realise you were at Kelling. Did you see any of the EMS gang?

Hadn't realise you were at Kelling. Did you see any of the EMS gang?

I had planned to come and say hello, but I never managed to get over to where I think you hang out - in the blue field because I wasn't sure of your pitches.

This was because I did not get organised beforehand to find out exactly where you all were as I had a bit of a domestic crisis at home beforehand and was humming and haaing whether I would even be able to make it.  i.e. We lost our downstairs electrics and had no power for about 3 weeks (except via my Camping hook up lead plugged into a socket upstairs where it WAS working - trailing downstairs across the hall, through the lounge and to the kitchen area.  Plus of course wasn't sure if I could get petrol to even get there due to the petrol crisis.

I should have come on here and checked what pitches you were all on but was completely side tracked by domestic events.  Perhaps next September I'll come and say hello.

Carole   

Edited by Carastro