• Join the online East Midlands astronomy club today!

With active forums, two dark sites and a knowledgeable membership, East Midlands Stargazers has something for everyone.

ISS tonight

cosmic dave

Don't forget we are into the last few nights of the international space stations visible pass overs til late Sept, tonight's is a bright one at 22.09 bst, hope its as clear for you guys in the west (of the east if you know what i mean) as it is over here at the coast,

we have had a run of real clear nights with another four to come....

also HAVE YOU BOOKED YOUR PITCH FOR EMS1 YET ? dont miss our first starparty its going to be great to get the clan together.

Good pass last night, managed to show my daughter and 2 grand daughters, they really chuffed!! Also 3 satellites within 10 mins of the ISS pass! :)

Currently camping in Mablethorpe with my son, wife, 2x sister in laws, 2 x brother in laws and 2 nephews. Last night at the 21:25 pass I had all of them, plus our 2 camping neighbours and some one over the road all looking up, must of looked an odd site, not one of them has seen it before, they have now!

Good work Daz spreading the word :)

Hope you're having a great holiday btw!

I'm researching setting circles after our chat the other night :)